Tuesday 29 May 2012

Peppermint

Witchery Maxi Cardi; Topshop Beaded Top; Peppermint Skirt c/o Motel Rocks; Topshop Boots; Momma's (Vintage) Handbag

I don't wear green very much but loved the peppermint shade of this Motel Rocks skirt so I'd decided to give it a go! The high waist and fitted shape makes it easy to style with slouchier tops and oversized outerwear - something I think I naturally tend to do. Tight/form-fitting clothes up and down is a little suffocating on an average day, no? I'm thinking the solid colour would work incredibly well in a strong colour-blocked outfit in the future!

Wore it with this massively long cardigan which is, in my own words, comfortably swanky. Not only does the length offer my legs some extra protection from the nasty winds, it also feels luxuriously soft and comforting, just like a good hotel bathrobe should! Not that it is a bathrobe, of course ;)

Need to stock up on winter accessories i.e. time for beanie-shopping!


facebook / tumblr / twitter ]

10 comments:

  1. Oh that maxi cardy looks super warm and comfy!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is indeed! everyone needs a maxi cardi ;) x

      Delete
  2. thanks for dropping by lovely :) definitely checking your's out too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so cute & I would love to have your top :) I really love your blog and was wondering if you could check out mines.

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sharane! this top is one of my faves too! will drop by your blog now xx

      Delete
  4. LOVE! the mint, it goes really well with the stonewash'ish cardigan! Might have to try the grey & mint combo. Would look amaze on the nails! Oh man, and you're beanie totally makes me want to rock mine now! Yep. Thats definitely happening :)

    xx Kasturi S.
    amped & dangerous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by kasturi! loving mint shades atm, and yes beanies are a must, keeps your ears warm too :) x

      Delete
  5. such a great combination! Love the color of your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you think so, gaby! starting to find myself drawn to all things mint now xx

      Delete
  6. thanks alina! glad you like x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x