Wednesday 25 July 2012

OUTFIT: Tennis Red

 Zara Silk Blouse, Motel Rocks Tennis Skirt, Sussan Cardi; Zara Heels, Orelia Seashell Necklace via Topshop

While the weather was in fact pretty kind when I deemed this outfit appropriate, it's now definitely plunged back into a chilly, miserable cold.. In any case, pulled together these fairly basic pieces for a 'casual chic' look - is that what you'd call it? Red lips and toes were a sweet accompaniment to pairing a slightly oversized silk blouse with Motel's simple tennis skirt in cheery bright red. A lovely piece like that that sits on the waist would go nicely with a cropped top for a bit of sport luxe, if that's your thing at all. Found this little Orelia seashell necklace amongst the jewellery madness at Topshop Oxford Circus, and fell in love with their sweet and delicate designs. And judging by the looks of my strappy heels, I'm reaaally hoping for warmer weather, sooner rather than later! 


facebook / tumblr / twitter ]

5 comments:

  1. This has to be my favourite outfit post of yours to date.
    Love the matching lippy and shorts... and you're wearing the Zara heels I want!
    Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh thanks Mel! These heels come in a different colour combi as well (which I would love to have if they get in my sight anytime soon)! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your zara heels! xx

    http://www.sevenautumnleavesblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sevan! i loved the other colour combi they had too but couldnt find my size :( x

      Delete
    2. thanks sevan! i loved the other colour combi they had too but couldnt find my size :( x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! x