Wednesday 1 August 2012

WINTER BLUSHIN'

H&M peplum, Zara cardi, Witchery long cardi, Ellery pants, ASOS shoes, Orelia necklace

Shades of red, white and black are definitely having a moment with me right now.  These amazing Ellery pants (previously seen in this gelato-inspired get up) with its casual slouch and uber long cardi do the job of keeping me cozy and snug. Plus points for the exaggerated swish as I walk. That being said, I'm pretty sure I no longer know how to dress for winter. Anyone else feel this way?

facebook / tumblr / twitter ]

5 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit! I love the soft colours together with the red and the layering and your shoes!!! xx danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dani! layers were definitely needed seeing as it's absolutely freezing down here! xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I love that arcade!

    I struggle to dress for Melbourne winters... you'd think I'd be used to them after 23 years! hahahaha!

    Jess xx

    http://sisko-blog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh melbourne winters are tricky things! thanks for stopping by, jess! xx

      Delete
  3. OMG I have that exact H&M White Peplum top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x