Thursday 13 September 2012

Chadstone Vogue Australia Runway Show


I had the pleasure of being at the Chadstone Vogue Australia SS12 Runway Show on Wednesday night, when the shopping centre was abuzz with enthusiastic shoppers making the most of discounts on the Fashion Capital's VIP shopping night. Selections from the runway...

Cobalt - A colour I fall in and out of love with, and at the moment it's still sitting on the back burner, but I do like the head-to-toe blues nonetheless. Also works well with a nice tan, come summer!

 Urban Nomad - These looks scream carefree and effortless, yet have so much appeal. All that double denim worked on the boys. So well. Throw in a casually-slung backpack over your shoulder and you're good to go.

Graphic Print - Went gaga over this one! I do love my prints - a good one just makes for so much immediate visual interest. Coordinate a two-piece or head for a mirrored print in a fitted dress (need to check out this Forever New one for myself). I shall sporting both these looks this summer!

 Strong Elegance - THAT sheer organza dress by the one and only Lover is amazing up close. I had a look in David Jones and got a little too excited - it literally is a piece of art! I also have a thing for white.  Pleats definitely were a feature, and don't forget to colour your outfit :)

Age of Romance - Three faves by Lover, Sass and Bide, and Lisa Ho - you simply can't look past lace and sheer flowy skirts. To me they are just so strikingly feminine, and add just that extra bit of drama in an outfit. 

It was a lovely, inclusive atmosphere, and most fantastic seeing that the runways had attracted a two-storey crowd. Thank you Chadstone for having me there and I'm looking forward to the next one already!

Photos by me
facebook / tumblr / twitter ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! x