Friday 26 October 2012

SPORTY MEETS FLORALS

Portmans top; Topshop pants; ASOS shoes; MK watch

I'm not even quite sure how it happened so quickly but my uni semester has come to an end and I'm now only one research assignment and two more recitals away from officially finishing the four years of undergrad degree - four!! 

Amidst the hectic flurry that is a muso's life we took some time out to venture into the gardens and had a little play with the afternoon sun. I got these floral wonders a few weeks back at the Topshop x Grazia spring event and they have actually been surprisingly versatile! With such a wealth of printed leggings and pants around these days it was getting a little repetitive for me and I was starting to move away from floral pants for a bit - these ones however drew me in with hints of purple and orange and I love the side panel that breaks it up a little with a touch of sport luxe.

This top I've had for a while but definitely don't wear enough of, trusty nude lace-ups and shades of rose-gold in the watch I thought came together with the floral pants in a sweet, casual way. Am going to try dressing it up soon and can't wait to share with you - how would you wear it? 


facebook / tumblr / twitter ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! x