Monday 29 October 2012

STYLING: MONOCHROME

WHITES: Mossman dress; Wittner wedges; ASOS sunnies and backpack
BLACKS: Mossman vest; Stylestalker bra; Witter heels

Model: Holly Schneider
Styling: Nicole Tj
Makeup: Vesna Obradovic
Hair: Christina Charalambous
Assistant: Yasitha Amarasinghe
Photographer: Mim Kempson

The last shoot I styled, I went all out mixing gorgeous bright prints and bold colour, layering statement necklaces in Gaga-inspired fashion that was screaming out for bright yellow and orange eyeshadow to bring it all together. This time I decided to pare it right down, lest you guys out there start to think of me as a crazy print monster, to good ol' black and white - which was actually a bit of a challenge and I had to seriously re-assess the way I was putting the pieces in my head together! 

The first things that came into mind were the Wittner sport luxe designs, those ones in particular, that I had seen early last month at the MSFW Runway. A little scout on the Mossman website found this adorable white/cream textured dress - the perfect tennis whites, I thought, and the collared vest (which here has been zipped up along the back). Then I found this amazing mesh Stylestalker bra and dug up these harem pants that have been patiently sitting in my wardrobe, waiting to be worn again. I love playing with contrasts within a concept, hence - feminine tennis-inspired vs. tough boxing-chic! 

Thank you Mossman and Wittner for being part of this, and to the incredible team that made it all possible.


facebook / tumblr / twitter ]

3 comments:

  1. very nice pictures!
    I loved all :)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Love your blog & following u now!
    Take a look at mine if u get a sec, hope u can follow me back:)

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Chic All Over

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x