Wednesday 10 October 2012

Topshop x Grazia: Step into Spring!

Topshop x Grazia presented 'Step Into Spring' at the Chapel St store last night, hosting an enjoyable evening of shopping alongside cocktails and canapes. We were also treated to a Spring Racing style session showcasing Topshop's latest arrivals - a range of peplums, clashing prints and textured offerings.


 Guests were greeted at the store entrance with a overflowing selection of beautiful floral crowns by the lovely and talented Connie and her K is for Kani etsy pop-up store! I was more than happy to take a little wander around the store for a bout of shopping (seeing as the last time I visited Topshop was a few months ago in London), fell in love with an embellished top and floral pants, and redeemed myself a pretty crown too which I can't wait to sport all spring and summer long :)




Photos by me
 [ facebook / tumblr / twitter ]

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! x