Monday 1 April 2013

Jacquard

Zimmermann crochet playsuit, Sportsgirl jacquard bomber jacket, Zara heels

I never thought I'd be attracted to the very American-highschool idea of the bomber jacket but here I am head over (leopard-printed) heels in love with this romantic jacquard piece by Sportsgirl. It makes for the perfect transitional throwover one of my most summery crochet playsuits, and with such subtle textural detail up top these Zara rebels were begging to be taken out for a bit of a kick! The pony hair leopard print, spiked chunky heel, and thin ankle strap is something of a genius combination - small doses of each which otherwise would have bordered on overbearing had they been the only all-over detail - and another reason why Zara never fails to lure me into their wonderland of beautiful things.


Photos by Thomas Lo
 [ facebook  / twitter / instagram ]

10 comments:

  1. SO gorgeous! LOVE the heels!
    xx
    Mon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my fave heels at the moment! thanks love x

      Delete
  2. Love those heels girl! xx

    www.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were a surprise to me too :) thanks! x

      Delete
  3. I was so closed to getting those Zara heels!

    Btw, saw you at one of the LMFF events on Chapel Street but was too shy to say hi.

    x
    Kim
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty amazing! And oh you should've said hi, I swear I don't bite! :)

      Delete
  4. perfection in every way....you are just gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x